Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Things I Love

Are there things in your house that just make you smile every time you look at them? Maybe you don't use them much, but when you see them you kinda giggle inside 'cause they're either so cute, or you got a really great deal on them, or they have sentimental value to you. I wanted to share a few things from my house that I could never part with.

I just love these artichoke statue thingies. I got them last fall and although I haven't found the perfect spot for them yet, I don't care. I knew I needed them when I saw them in the store.
This mirror is hanging in my foyer. It's a not the best kind of mirror for checking yourself before you walk out the door, but it fits perfectly in the space.

I'm always drawn to milk glass when I see it at auctions or yard sales. I got this cutie a couple weeks ago. I used it with my July 4th tablescape.

I bought my sister-in-law a set of these adorable measuring spoons for her birthday and before I left the store I asked the saleslady to ring up another set for me! They're just precious. The handles say "Queen of the Kitchen". Too cute!


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave one for me, please.